58mm Double Threaded Neutral Density (ND4) Professional Photography Filter for Canon and Nikon Camera Lenses by Loadstone Studio
(1) x 58mm ND4-Neutral Density-Filter
- Neutral density filters reduce the amount of light that gets into the camera and decreases the shutter speed and increase exposure time.
- These filters can separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing the depth of the field.
- Neutral density filters are particularly useful in daylight, and outdoor landscapes, but also have their place in flash photography.
- This filter (nd4) will reduce aperture by 2 stops (average transmittance of 25%).
- For Canon and Nikon lenses.