Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 DI VC USD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon AF Cameras
Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 DI VC USD for Canon
The most compact full-size, high-speed telephoto zoom lens, delivering
leading-edge image quality with Tamron's proprietary
VC (Vibration Compensation) and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive)
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass in concert with four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations. This combined with a new optical design that delivers high contrast and high resolution throughout the zoom range achieves leading-edge image quality.
- Tamron's advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- The rounded diaphragm*6 affords the photographer spectacular blur effects, delivering the kind of rich expression only achievable with a high-speed telephoto zoom lens.
- The most compact full-size, high-speed telephoto zoom lens with VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive)*3 in its class delivers superior mobility, enabling photographers to capture the previously unattainable.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual focus mechanism.
- The VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization mechanism reduces camera shake to deliver sharp images.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture fronetrating the lens.
|Angle of view (diagonal):||34゜21' - 12゜21' < with full-size SLR cameras >
22゜33' - 7゜59' < with APS-C sized sensor digital SLR cameras >
|Lens construction:||23 elements in 17 groups|
|Minimum focus distance:||1.3m (51.2 in)|
|Maximum magnification ratio:||1: 8 (at f=200mm: MFD 1.3m)|
|Length*1:||188.3mm (7.4 in)*|
|Entire length*2:||196.7mm (7.7 in)*|
|Weight:||1470g (51.9 oz)*(including detachable tripod mount)|
|No. of diaphragm blades:||9 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Standard accessory:||Flower-shaped lens hood|
|Compatible mounts:||Canon, Nikon, Sony|